Note: This job is now closed – please check back for future roles.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER /ADMIN COORDINATOR
We’re looking for a full time Social Media Manager / Admin Coordinator. Could this be you?
- Liaise between pastoral team, admin manager and departmental heads.
- Liaise with events department to Organise weekly schedule of events and post on all outlets.
- Liaise between events team, media and publicity for all events.
- Post videos and articles on all social media outlets.
- Check and reply messages on church email, DM’s. This will involve checking with pastoral team and admin manager.
- Create monthly Social Media strategy to incorporate department
- Organising the church email, and DM inbox
- Organise the weekly strategy for social media.
- Daily check-in with the pastoral team and events team for programmes to be followed up.
- Update church calendar with new events or changes to the calendar in collaboration with admin manager.
- Creating engaging and catchy graphics for every event
- Keeping our platforms active with engaging content and updates.
- Manage the church blog pages.
- Efficiently manage relationships between teams and department heads.
- Any successful candidate will need to be a committed and practicing Christian.
- You will be enthusiastic with a strong can do attitude.
- You will be a quick thinker.
- You will have the ability to manage your workload.
- You will enjoy a collaborative style of working.
- You will have excellent time management and Organisational skills.
- You will be highly creative with the ability to translate this into actual work within the sphere of your role.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills.
- You will have knowledge and experience of working within projects.
- It is essential that you have a good command of English and excellent communication skills.
- You will have the ability to effectively work towards, and meet deliveries and deadlines.
- You will be versatile and flexible
Please note: This job description is not exhaustive. Your role may include any other duties outside of this list deemed fit for your role.
It is envisaged that the role would be remote.